10th edition, 2011 ISBN-13: 9780136119418
• Use a standard essay format for responses to all questions (i.e., an introduction, middle paragraphs and conclusion).
• Responses must be submitted as a MS Word Document only, typed double-spaced, using a standard font (i.e. Times New Roman) and 12 point type size. Word count is NOT one of the criteria that is used in assigning points to writing assignments. However, students who are successful in earning the maximum number of points tend to submit writing assignments that fall in the following ranges: Graduate courses: 500 – 750 words or 2 – 3 pages.
• Plagiarism All work must be free of any form of plagiarism.
• Put written answers into your own words. Do not simply cut and paste your answers from the Internet and do not copy your answers from the textbook. Be sure to refer to the course syllabus for more details on plagiarism and proper citation styles.
Please answer ONE of the following:
· 1. Explain what is meant by “nervousness” of the MRP schedule. Provide an example. Name two tools that are particularly useful in reducing system nervousness in MRP systems.
• 2. What makes short-term scheduling of strategic importance?
• 3. Compare and contrast throughput with manufacturing cycle time.
Unit 4 Examination
Select your paper details and see how much our professional writing services will cost.
Our custom human-written papers from top essay writers are always free from plagiarism.
Your data and payment info stay secured every time you get our help from an essay writer.
Your money is safe with us. If your plans change, you can get it sent back to your card.
Check out some essay pieces from our best essay writers before your place an order. They will help you better understand what our service can do for you.
We offer more than just hand-crafted papers customized for you. Here are more of our greatest perks.